Video Display HDMI output Connection to tv or projector Audio
iPhone video specifications
H.264 video: up to 1.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Low-Complexity version of the H.264 Baseline Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats
H.264 video: up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Baseline Profile up to Level 3.0 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats
MPEG-4 video: up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats
Video recording, HD (1080p) up to 30 frames per second with audio
· FaceTime HD camera with 1.2MP photos and HD video (720p) up to 30 frames per second
TV AND VIDEO
- Video mirroring and video out support: Up to 1080p through Lightning Digital AV Adapter and Lightning to VGA Adapter (adapters sold separately)
- Video formats supported: H.264 video up to 1080p, 30 frames per second, High Profile level 4.1 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; MPEG-4 video up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps per channel, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; Motion JPEG (M-JPEG) up to 35 Mbps, 1280 by 720 pixels, 30 frames per second, audio in ulaw, PCM stereo audio in .avi file format
StreamingApplications are available that allow the iPhone to receive videos that are streamed from a computer through Wi-Fi. Playback can begin immediately, even if the video is still loading onto the iPhone. Video streaming applications such as "Air Video" and "Video Stream" allow playback of most standard video file formats, as they automatically convert the video to a recognizable format during streaming.
- Audio formats supported: AAC (8 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), HE-AAC, MP3 (8 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX, and AAX+), Apple Lossless, AIFF, and WAV
- User-configurable maximum volume limit
- Retina display
- 4-inch (diagonal) widescreen Multi-Touch display
- 1136-by-640-pixel resolution at 326 ppi
- 800:1 contrast ratio (typical)
- 500 cd/m2 max brightness (typical)
- Fingerprint-resistant oleo phobic coating on front
- Support for display of multiple languages and characters simultaneously
Apple brings HDMI output to iPhone 4, iPad, iPad 2The new adapter plugs into the Dock connector, providing both an HDMI port and a Dock passthrough so attached iOS devices can charge while playing or sync while connected to an external display.
How to Connect an iPhone to a TV
pple's Digital AV Adapter is the highest-quality video transfer, and is the only cable that will do mirroring with the iPad 2. It's also compatible with the iPad, iPhone 4, and iPod Touch (fourth generation). When you've connected your television with the iPad 2, everything you see and hear (even games!) will be mirrored on your TV. For all other devices, only video-enabled apps (like YouTube, Netflix, or stored videos), music, and photos can be displayed on your TV.
Resolution: 1080p (except videos are 720p)
This cable doesn't do mirroring, but it will route video-enabled apps, photos, and music to your TV. It's compatible with all iPhones, all iPod Touches, both iPads, the iPod Nano (3rd generation and later), and the iPod Classic.
An interesting development is that some games, like Rage HD (for the iPhone 4), have been optimized to work with this cable. The iPhone becomes the controller, and gameplay is displayed on your TV.
Resolution: 480p-576p or 480i-576i
Only video-enabled apps, photos, and music can be routed to your TV with the composite cable. However, if you have an older TV, this might be your only option. It's compatible with nearly all mobile Apple devices.
With an Apple TV and an iPhone 4S/5 or a 2nd/3rd generation iPad running the latest version of iOS 6, you can wirelessly stream your presentation from your iPhone or iPad to a TV screen or projector through a wireless Internet connection.
- How to connect iphone to tv
- How to connect iphone to itunes
- How to connect iphone to wifi
- iPhone to tv wireless
- iPhone to tv hdmi
- iPhone to projector wireless
- iPhone to projector connector
- iPhone to projector cable
- iPhone to projector app
- How to connect iPhone to tv hdmi
- connect iPhone to big screen
- connect iPhone to big screen tv
- iPhone to pc transfer
- wireless iPhone 5 charger
- iPhone 4 wireless hdmi
- How to connect iPhone to tv with usb
WiFi-Doc is an app that allows you to do high quality wireless presentation directly from your mobile devices to compatible receivers such as Wireless Presentation devices (i.e. WiD340, WiD440, WiPS1000 etc.), Selected WiD Service Receiver.
WiFi-Doc supports Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel and PDF files. After installing this application on your mobile device, please connect your WiFi to the same network of the receiver, select an office file, and then you will be ready for your own stylish "wireless" show! A quick "How to" PPT file is released with this application.
Please take a look at it, and you will find how easy you can transfer your file to your mobile devices through our design!
WiFi-Doc can directly stream your documentations to MirrorOp Receivers. You will not need a notebook anymore to do presentaions on your trip.
WiFi-Doc is available on the App Store of iPhone 5 it is also available to download from iTunes by Apple.
The Bundle version has limited capabilities and is available as free app on App Store on iTunes by Apple.
The full version of WiFi-Doc is $4.99 on the App Store on iTunes by Apple.
This application allows for an easy-to-setup, efficient and cost-effective wireless solution to help transmit your multimedia contents in iOS device to a Projector, TV, LCD / LED Screen that features Wireless projection capabilities.
By connecting an iOS device to a Projector, TV, LCD/LED Screen directly or to the network to which the projector is connected via Wireless Presentation devices (i.e. WiD340, WiD440, WiPS1000 etc.) though WiFi. you can share photos, PtG presentations and multimedia content on Projector, TV, LCD / LED Screen wirelessly!
You can use MobiShow Lite to project photos stored on your phone to big screen. The photos will be prepared for playback on big screens rather than for the tiny screens of your phone.
Open and select the photo file, then project it on the big screen through MobiShow Lite compatible device.
You can use MobiShow Lite to do the PC-less Interactive presentation by PtG Feature. When the PtG file is open, the PtG slides will be projected, and the following screen is displayed on your phone for you to control your PtG presentation.
You can use MobiShow Lite to stream and playback the multimedia on MobiShow Lite compatible device. Select the music/video file and stream to big display, and then control the playback from your phone.
MobiShow Lite is available on the App Store of iPhone 5 it is also available to download from iTunes by Apple. The Pro version has limited capabilities and is available as free app on App Store on iTunes by Apple. The full version of MobiShow Lite is $4.99 on the App Store on iTunes by Apple.
Apple iPhone 5 with Retina display
- Various TV (Television or big screen for display) side view TV pictures
- Large screen size to share or mirror. The content of users devices by Laptop, Macbooks, iPhone 5, iPad, Android Tablet.
- HD Resolution through HDMI input or standard computer resolution from VGA-UXGA Brilliant color depth or vivid picture or video presentation.
- TVs are normally mount wall or placed on surface or furnisher table or desk locates for from where user is seated.
- TV offer various connectivity through HDMI or VGA(computer) input connectors but cabling Ease of use and network connectivity made convenient by Wireless Presentation System Devices